Friday, April 12, 2013

The piano.

Learning how to play the piano the first time!


So today I got to play the piano for the first time! It was great! The music to my ear was just so soothing and relaxing. I heard my friend play a song or two and immediately wanted to play like she did, but that is not possible! I started playing a few keys then I began to hear a rhythmic sound.  BEST THING EVER!!!!!!! I wanted to learn how to play some type of musical instrument during the year 2013 and I am starting to think its going to be the piano or the guitar. I believe everyone should have a shot at a musical instrument as a type of therapy! Music is Life! I am practicing to play a cover of Coldplays "Clocks" by the end of my college semester! Hopefully I can accomplish this!
So far I have about 50 seconds of the cover done! Hopefully I can continue! What do you play?

No comments:

Post a Comment