Friday, April 19, 2013

Frustration.

How I deal with frustration.

Another day at work with heavy amounts of workload and no breaks in between. Mornings are rushed, lunch is a drag, and dinner time seems to be a recap of what needs to be done the next day. Goodness. I bet everyone gets frustrated once and awhile. Everyone has a different way dealing with frustration and my way is probably a common way to ease frustration. Usually under stressful situations I tend to seek for something peaceful and enjoyable to do such as listening to music, exercise, and having a nice cup of tea. Mediation is a great way to relieve stress, but don't get caught up in thinking about errands. Breathing deeply is also a very common way to relieve stress, people can use this technique anywhere. I'm always tempted to just yell out and relieve my frustration, but I don't people to think I am some maniac! You know I also find that walking is a nice way to just breathe fresh air and gather thoughts in a good way. Find nice scenery in your area, whether it be your local park or your backyard, find your place of peace. I know it may be difficult to find a nice spot outside during the winter time, but find something that suits to you. Try the library if it is too cold outside. People read the newspaper in the bathroom and well maybe that is their peace zone. Tell me how you relieve your stress and what is your favorite spot to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment