Monday, February 25, 2013

Here comes the snow again, falling from the sky......

Snow! Time to get those boots out again!




Well it has been snowing a good amount here in the Midwest. I expected more snow with all the hype about a winter storm, but it was enough to get that feel for winter once again. I had to look for my pair of Doc Martens to walk around in the snow. Off topic but Docs are really comfortable and some are actually made in the U.K. recommend them! Well anyways people are always surprised when I express my joy for snow. Coming from California I feel snow is an amazing and fun time! Sledding! Snow is a symbol of peace and tranquility, falling slowly like feathers from the sky. The time when one can go to the local coffee shop buy a warm drink and catch up on a tv series. If ANYONE out there has some good ideas let me know your thoughts and leave a comment! Share, comment, whatever floats your boat. Sledding!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the snow while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment